Прием в Гильдию ELCOTEQ на сервере Мелисара

ne under'-th

Заполнение заявок в Гильдию.

Модератор: Lemondogs

Правила форума
Внимание!

На форуме регистрироваться ТОЛЬКО под игровым ником!

Для заявок создавать новую тему!

Название темы: - игровой НИК [Профессия]
Например: xxРавшаНхх [Паладин]

Все "Примите", "Вступлю", "Заявко" и т.д. - будут удаляться без предупреждений.

Заполнение(обязательно): Вопрос, потом Ответ.
Например :
1. Реальное имя: Джамшут

ne under'-th

Сообщение Charlotte1021 » 06 апр 2016, 10:19

We orginally were going for a more arts and formal ball gowns crafts/art nouveau style to more match the period of the venue, but once we had my 30s-ish dress, and particulalry the 20s-style bridesmaids dresses, Art Deco seemed the obvious choice!note, Kathryn does not have a website, but you can see more of her quite simply beautiful headpieces designs over on this House of Mooshki feature scroll down about half way).I wanted something vintage, fun and that made me feel special!I don't have a team working for me, I do it all myself, so custom pieces may take up to two weeks or more to produce, depending on my current workload & the depth of the project, thus, it is very important that bespoke orders are placed well in advance, as all of my customers are on a first come first served basis.Did you know you can donate your shoes to the Red Cross money is great, but the people of Haiti have nothing to walk in over the debris left by the quake.

We really enjoy working with artistic individuals, there's a special flavour that happens when you make a creativity stew!I LOVE this wedding, which was submitted by the fabulous Sassy, of Assassynation (go check her out, she is rather bloomin' brilliant!CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE PHOTOS, or tap and swipe the image on your mobile device.that was one of Elita’s wishes for her wedding day.All 3 styles are beautiful; the 'flapper girl' style fringing and bead details add just the right amount of interest and the floor-scraping length gives a fantastic column silhouette.

amp;quot; "My shoes ended ball gowns for sale up being a bit of a bridal drama which is a very long story but in the end I had to rush into the shops the day before and buy new shoes which I bought in Clarks of all places!amp;quot; and the answer really is anybody and everybody we sell to American teenagers going to Prom, 18th, 21st, 30th, 40th etc Birthday parties, large Charity Balls, Corporate Dos, Christmas Office Parties, New Years Eve Balls, Graduate and Student Society Balls, Forces Balls and as you know, Weddings!amp;quot; Love My Dress Wedding Blog Photography Copyright (c) 2010, Brett HarknessLooking for suppliers?It feels like I've been looking for a while, but then last week, I was lucky enough to receive a submission from the lovely Christina at Elemental Weddings.All orders will be shipped worldwide, free of charge.The collection embodies the young, hip and happening Indian who although rooted in the past is a global citizen and has an individual sense of style and attitude.

They were bought in a small shop in New York"Words of Wisdom?perfected through her successful interiors line and accomplishments in the fashion industry.Words of Wedded Wisdom"You can save lots of money by doing the simple things yourself and it gives your day a personal, custom made touch"My goodness, was ever there a more stylish Bride and Groom and beautifully shot set of wedding photographs?The re-emergence of the statement fashion accessory, such as hair pieces and costume jewelry, has been translated by Sassi into feature detailing.With stockists nationwide and a gorgeous new online boutique, Rosie Willett has just expanded her accessories women plus size ball gowns line with a beautiful new collection inspired by ballet.Tori Roloff Julia Green Photography When it came to picking a color scheme, the couple kept it simple.An example of our innovation in design can be found in our London Town range, which consists of charming collage illustrations of London icons such as the double decker bus adorned with the wedding date, Big Ben with the time of the ceremony and a black cab with the venue.Our guests loved the detail and it looked beautiful when the tables were all set up with the French lavender place settings and table crystals and candles galore!Dani and Chris work together as Professional Photographers (their photography is really fresh, fun and contemporary) and as I was browsing through their site, I found some lovely snowy piccies, so I emailed Dani back to find out more about them"A few months before ourbig day I went to the bridalshop to arrange final fittings, to find that the bridal storehad 'gone under'-they hadn't even ordered my dress!At Luella's we encourage our brides to try absolutely everything on.I made floral bunting, petal shaped floral tablecloths and had cushions made to sit on wicker sofa's which all co-ordinated which 'prettied up' the bar area and tables.As for entertainment, Diana herself serenaded the couple and guests.amp;quot;I simply LOVE and ADORE Kerry's 1950's style birdcage veil"We all made our own headpieces on the hen weekend from an antique glue gun and two pheasants shot (and eaten) by the father of the bride!
Charlotte1021
Подполковник

Ник в игре:: Charlotte1021
Профессия: teacher

Вернуться в Прием в Гильдию ELCOTEQ на сервере Мелисара