Прием в Гильдию ELCOTEQ на сервере Мелисара

o I went wi

Заполнение заявок в Гильдию.

Модератор: Lemondogs

Правила форума
Внимание!

На форуме регистрироваться ТОЛЬКО под игровым ником!

Для заявок создавать новую тему!

Название темы: - игровой НИК [Профессия]
Например: xxРавшаНхх [Паладин]

Все "Примите", "Вступлю", "Заявко" и т.д. - будут удаляться без предупреждений.

Заполнение(обязательно): Вопрос, потом Ответ.
Например :
1. Реальное имя: Джамшут

o I went wi

Сообщение Charlotte1021 » 06 апр 2016, 10:10

Moo House is where I had my Hen Weekend!Necklace and short bridesmaid dresses earrings from Accessorize.I also had a rhinestone and sequin sash that I made out of an Anthropologie hairband.amp;quot;"We just wanted something chic, elegant and timeless, so that when we look back on the photos in years to come they will always look wonderful.And what a lovely early Christmas present that would make!amp;quot; "One of the other things i did was put a lot of effort into my invitations at the beginning.You could say the girls stole the lime light but we wouldn't have had it any other way.We used these on the tables, and attached tags to the cups to act as the place settings.amp;quot;Lucy chose not to wear a veil, but sport a pretty headpiece by Richard Designs instead and her beautiful earrings were by The Tailor's Cat in CambridgeStepping into a sparkly pair of shoes from Dune fabulous!I like the concept of a hand made camera, using a traditional and simple method of capturing a moment combined with the hand made shoes, all styled in a modern way.Being short I didn’t want to dwarf myself and I definitely wasn’t looking for a ‘meringue’ dress but this had just the right amount of drama to make me feel really special without making me feel I’d abandoned my personal style!amp;quot;I collected vintage embroidered tablecloths to lay on top of the tables and made the place cards using original 1930s and 1940s wallpaper swatches.

And despite me truly loving what I do and finding reward in my efforts every single day, it is hard, hard work.Cat made her first appearance on this wedding loving blog earlier this week, with her vintage bridesmaid dresses UK inspired bridal fashion shoot at Denton Hall a real hit with our readers.is the Anna Wedding Umbrella below right, (Ref: 1314N).I have learned so much about myself these past couple of months.They also agreed to make their own button bouquets which turned out beautifully.amp;quot;The groom also wore browny/green braces (bought by the bride in Tie Rack just under a decade a go), some Paul Smith socks and a pocket square made from the dress fabric.

But we'll let the photographs speak for themselvesThe Bride and Groom are Hayley and Timothy, and they tied the knot in June 2009, at Hayley's Cousin's house, in Oakham, Rutland.just wanted to make sure that our wedding felt as relaxed as possible, spontaneously fun and even a little crazy!Oh how I love these fabulous photographs, shot by Russian Photographer Zhanna Malaya (who takes wedding bookings both in the UK and Russia by the way and whose incredible work I have featured previously on Love My Dress).amp;quot;Meeting the brides, their families and their bridesmaids.I love the lace detailing on this most divine of dress, and how it works so beautifully with the single tier vintage-style veil, also from Caroline Castigliano A nervous Groom, awaiting the arrival of his beautiful Bride in the fabulous venue that is, the Jerwood Space,Melissa didn't keep her Groom waiting for long.Flowers were by 'Planted' of St James Street in Brighton and a pretty wrist corsage for a beautiful Bride in blue Stuart sore a Hugo Morris Bespoke Tailors suit What a super FABulous photograph!amp;quot;I design and hand craft each and every beautiful piece in the collection, using intricate hand stitching and beading techniques.

amp;quot;I'm Amy and I'm a wedding elegant purple bridesmaid dresses photographer based on the sunny south coast and I love my job!In the past we have had couples turn up to similar shoots really unprepared but not Kat and Warren.I will also be displaying my work at the Spirit of Spring Fair in May.The dress was introduced to me during a friend's dress fitting at Phillipa Lepley by a savvy sales assistant who spotted my ring and suggested I try it on as the only dress in the shop she would put me in.com, where you can be assured you will receive a quick and courteous response.On Wednesday, Cathy Spooner reached out to the affected brides on Twitter.The pair who have spent their married life gliding across polished wooden floors met at a dance in Stoke Newington, in 1947.So I went with orchids that had a similar colour in their centre to my dress.my Dad sadly died several years ago &A small piece of embroidery can create a dozen new ideas in my head!Especially if you are working on your own, from home.All other catering was provided by the Dartmoor Kitchen, Devon"I can't say enough good things about our wedding food.The lace is exclusively designed by Elie Saab himself and is handmade.If you know what you want it makes it easier for all your suppliers to deliver on your expectations.I just love encouraging stories like this, and I LOVE Etsy for giving talented creatives like Fumi and Himi, the opportunity to share their creations with the world I have one of the fabulous little clutches below in navy blue and it's so pretty, I can't tell you!
Charlotte1021
Подполковник

Ник в игре:: Charlotte1021
Профессия: teacher

Вернуться в Прием в Гильдию ELCOTEQ на сервере Мелисара